- Diploma in Fine Arts-1995, A.M.-2012.
- Work: Artist, Founder -Gaya3 Art Workshops Retreat.
Awards and Participation
- Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya annual exhibitions.
- V. V. Oak , Pune
- Mahakoshal Kala Parishad –award,1992
- Vijay Fine Art Society, Gadag –prize,1991
- Hyderabad Art Society –certificate,1993
- Women’s day show- Sun and Sand, Pune
- Nag foundation show at Empress garden , Pune
- Bombay Art Society,Mumbai
- Perceptions, Kian art gallery, Pune, 2020
- The Art route online show, 2020
- Index, Mumbai, 2018
- Group show at Art2Day, Pune,2018
- Group show at Taj, Bangalore,2018
- Group show, Mask project, Monalisa Kalagram,Pune, 2017
- Group show Mahua Art Gallery, Bangalore, 2017
- Solo show at PNG Art Gallery, 2015
- Group show for charity for Anandwan, Vashi, Mumbai,2015
- Group show by Venus Traders, Darpan Art Gallery, Pune 2015
- Group show ARKA, Monalisa kalagram, Pune 2015
- Group show at the Letartwork art gallery, Pune, 2014
- Group show at the Ayatana Art Gallery, Pune, 2013
- Group show at the Renaissance Art Gallery,Pune, 2012.
- Group Show at the Tilting Art Gallery,Pune, March 2012.
- Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai. 2011
- Different Strokes’ in Pune, 1996
Artist Statement: -
‘A walk in the woods’ is a humble attempt to depict what I feel whenever I spend time in nature. I come back with a new experience every time. The ever-changing woods continue to teach me a lot about life. The experience is so overwhelming that I feel compelled to share with the world what it means to me and how important the woods are to us as mankind.
My paintings are just a medium of expression to reach out to you and my palette knife has helped me create this abstract experience. It has been a deeply introspective journey and I hope my work strikes the right chord within people. In the woods is where I feel most alive. They say, once you take a walk in the woods, you come out taller than the trees.
Come join me and experience it!